Saturday, March 11, 2023

EARNHARDT SCHOOL


My wife Holly found
the above graphic on Facebook, and she sent a copy to my page. I didn't notice it at first, but she pointed out that the "textbook" for this "racing school" is Angel in Black: Remembering Dale Earnhardt Sr.

That's cool. It's MY book.

I'd leave out the lunch, though.

P.S.: I've written or co-written four books. Earnhardt's photo was on the cover of three of them, and his car was on the cover of the other (see below; he was in the yellow No. 3).



---------------------------------------------


EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK

More entries from TARJ
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

EDITOR@WORK blog entries 

Entries from The Dog Blog

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

No comments: