Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Finding my books online

I was just looking for my writing online, and I found a Thriftbooks page of my books.

I wish they had listed them in order: first, the Racing Families coffeetable book; I Remember Dale Earnhardt, Angel in Black: Remembering Dale Earnhardt Sr.; and, finally, Then Junior Said to Jeff...


I found a page on the coffeetable book: Racing Families: A Tribute to Racing's Fastest Dynasties.

Here's a Google book page on Angel in Black: Memories of Dale Earnhardt Sr. They did get the name wrong. It should be Angel in Black: Remembering Dale Earnhardt Sr., as it's listed here on Amazon.

Here's the page for Then Junior Said to Jeff... on Amazon. Jim McLaurin and the late David Poole wrote the book, and I updated it with 19,000 new words in 2012.

And here's I Remember Dale Earnhardt on Alibris. That's the book that was rewritten into Angel in Black: Remembering Dale Earnhardt Sr.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK

MORE ENTRIES FROM TARJ
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

EDITOR@WORK BLOG ENTRIES

ENTRIES FROM THE DOG BLOG

MORE BLOG ENTRIES BY TOM GILLISPIE

ANECDOTES BY TOM GILLISPIE

No comments: