Sunday, March 19, 2017

Get your recent auto-racing articles right here

I haven't written tons of auto-racing articles in the last year or two, but I have written a few.

One of the is called One Sweet Ride for Chocolate, a Winston-Salem monthly magazine story about Winston-Salem native Chocolate Myers, the gas man for the late Dale Earnhardt. It can be found here.

Back Up To Speed is a Winston-Salem Monthly magazine story on the Winston Cup Museum reopening. It's here.

My most recent Winston-Salem Monthly magazine story was called Zach's Toys. It's about a Winston Cup Museum exhibit featuring motorcycles and cars owned by the late Zach Reynolds of the R.J. Reynolds family. It's here.

I also wrote a blog entry called Learning from Hoss Ellington that might be of interest. You can find it here.

There's a blog entry on my Memories of Benny Parsons. It's here.

Finally, I wrote another blog entry about my time with Hickory Motor Speedway. You can find it here.


EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK



More entries from TARJ
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments: